We often refer to our standard Name-Brand Components.
But just because this term is used frequently, doesn’t mean it is generic.
The materials in our log & timber packages are second to none. Because we want your entire home to be comprised of quality components, we also handpicked top-quality materials to complete your weather-tight and finish material packages. Some examples include:
In addition to these exceptional materials, Timberhaven has announced the release of additional premium products being added to the mix. If you like to color outside the lines, look no further. The compilation of log and this new hybrid materials line-up is impressive! The repertoire includes the following:
• Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) manufactured by Murus are used primarily with our post and beam homes but can also be used in conjunction with our traditional or hybrid log homes.
• You cannot watch a home remodeling show without witnessing a barn door installation. These doors are HOT – and now we’ve got what you need (hardware, trim, mounting boards and the door). Goldberg Barn Track is the manufacturer of choice for this particular product.
• Ply-Gem Stone is a hand-crafted stone veneer that adds curb appeal to the exterior of your custom home and/or a flash of character to the interior.
• TimberTech decking is wood-plastic composite that is designed for the value-conscious customer looking for a lifetime of low maintenance. Azek is another option for low-maintenance composite decking.
• For a more hybrid, rustic appearance, Cedar Shakes are now available. These shakes can be applied as shingles or to exterior walls for charm.
• 1×8 Eastern White Pine Tongue & Groove that matches the stack height of our 6×8 or 8×8 log profiles. When applied to the interior of your 6×8 or 8×8 home, only an expert will know your wall is finished with T&G and not solid logs.
Choices, choices and more choices. Thankfully, they’re all yours to make. Let us help you get started.