Timberhaven’s 2021 Fall Feature – the Saratoga Hybrid Home – is a forever home with which to fall in love.
The “forever home” design concept can have dual meanings: (1) A home that will literally last forever or (2) a home that the owners will live in for the remainder of their lifetime. The Saratoga Hybrid Home is a forever home that will fulfill both concepts, and we are elated to showcase this design as our 2021 Fall Feature Hybrid Home.
Saratoga Hybrid Home –Forever Home Design Features
If it’s important to you that your new hybrid home accommodate everyone – today, tomorrow and for an eternity, consider the advantages associated with single-level living. This home’s great room, dining area and kitchen all flow together seamlessly, and the bedrooms are arranged around this communal space. This plan creates a central gathering space for the home which encourages family socialization and is great for entertaining purposes alike.
Curb appeal, open entry, and views. Even before house guests step foot inside, they are greeted with an award-winning entry. The heavy timber frame front porch with chic King Post truss provides much curb appeal and timeless beauty. It is the ideal location to witness a romantic sunset, but it also sets the stage for what guests are about to experience. Upon entry, what meets the eye is visually impactful – elevated beauty like something out of a dream. This interior is warm, welcoming, and strikingly beautiful donned with its heavy timber frame elements. The entry provides a view through the stunning great room and far wall of glass to the rear patio and beyond.
Spacious great room and galley-style kitchen. Planning for all occasions, the great room is cozy for everyday use by the homeowners but also spacious enough to accommodate large family gatherings and holiday celebrations. A galley-style kitchen easily lends itself to that openness many homeowners are looking for in their new hybrid homes.
Photos for illustration purposes only. Modified Saratoga Hybrid Home great room and kitchen areas.
The Saratoga Hybrid Home features 2,370 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths – a masterpiece and perfect blend of spacious and cozy. It also includes a functional and conveniently located utility area and plenty of outdoor living areas.
Saratoga Hybrid Home – Most Complete Package Components
Timberhaven offers one of the most complete hybrid home packages in the industry. Specifically, this 2021 Fall Feature – Saratoga Hybrid Home package includes:
- 2×6 framed exterior walls with timber frame system accent system
- Timber Frame Accent system includes premium-grade, kiln dried Engineered 8×8 support posts, 6×8 angle braces, 8×12 beams and 6x timber trusses
- All accents are precut and connect with wood pegs and mechanical fasteners that are also supplied. Ask your representative to specify location of accents.
- 6×8 exposed ceiling beams in the bedrooms.
- 2x rafter roof system
- Front porch: Kiln-dried Engineered 6×8 decorative truss with support timber posts and angle braces
- Andersen window/door units
- Therma-Tru exterior doors
- Exterior finishes:
- LP Diamond Kote siding, board & batten, trim, fascia, etc.
- Stone veneer as shown
- Exterior preservative for timbers
- Tamko Lifetime Heritage architectural fiberglass shingles
- Interior wall framing
- All insulation
- Tongue & grove ceiling finish in great room
- Plus there’s more….ask your local rep for a detailed materials list today!
A Limited-Time, Save $19,425
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, our 2021 Fall Feature – Saratoga Hybrid Home package is being sold for $199,895. That’s a savings of $19,425 as this home package retails for $219,320. There is only one package available to be sold at this discounted rate. Deposit before December 31, 2021, and take delivery before March 31, 2022 to take advantage of this special savings.
*Above pricing includes Zone 1 shipping. Ask your local rep for shipping costs beyond Zone 1. Only one package is available at this discounted rate, and no changes can be made to the designs. Other restrictions may apply. Ask your representative for details.