Dealership Opportunities – Advantages
FINANCIAL GAIN – Timberhaven will provide:
- Generous, Outlined Commission Structure
- Home purchase incentive whereas a portion of your original material package price (6-8% TBD) will be paid back to dealer after their first home package sale.
ESTABLISHING YOUR NEW BUSINESS – Timberhaven will:
- Set up, maintain, update and absorb the costs associated with an individual Dealer Microsite
- Pre-pay 50% of 9 classified advertisements in Log & Timber Home Living magazine
- Establish a Google Business Listing online and will absorb the cost to do so.
- Develop, maintain, and absorb the costs associated with Google AdWords campaign “maintenance.” (Google AdWords campaign “ads” to be paid by dealer.)
- Reimburse the dealer 50% of the cost for booth space at a trade show (up to $500).
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT – Timberhaven will:
- Maintain a national advertising presence.
- Provide complimentary access to a Lead Management System.
- Offer extensive New Rep Training & an ongoing mentoring and support program.
- Grant access to our award-winning marketing literature arsenal as well as various electronic resources and videos all to be shared with prospects.
OUR PRODUCTS – At Timberhaven, we:
- Provide a diverse product line which includes Log, Timber Frame and Hybrid Homes as well as Outdoor Timber Structures and is continuously seeking to expand / improve product offerings.
- Offer one of the most complete material packages in the log & timber home industry and exceeds grading standards set forth by the Log & Timber Homes Council.
- Include name-brand components – like Andersen windows, Therma-Tru doors, Tamko shingles, Schlage Locksets and more – as standard options in these packages.
OUR Memberships – At Timberhaven, we are:
- Log & Timber Homes Council
- Harrisburg Association of Home Builder
- Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce
Through the assistance of nearly 30 dealerships, Timberhaven log home & timber frame packages are shipped across America and internationally. Some of our most accomplished dealers have a background in sales, construction, real estate or other related fields. Some operate in a full-time capacity, others part-time.
Timberhaven Dealers – Attributes
- Enjoy sharing the dream of log home living and timber frame home living with their customers.
- Have a burning desire to be successful and a willingness to work hard in achieving that goal.
- Operate their business in a professional manner and treat their customers in a fair and ethical way.
Would you like to learn more about joining our team?
If you too share these values and are interested in learning more about our dealership opportunities, please click to contact Brad Mercer or call +1 (855) 306-5678. We’ll be happy to discuss the opportunity available in your area as log home & timber frame home sales professional.